Senior C++ Developer (Remote)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1829500/001
Date posted 25 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior C++ Developer (Remote) job opportunity has arisen for a Senior C++ developer to help implement the software platform for a new digital asset exchange; focused on an institutional client base. You will bring previous experience of developing scalable mission critical financial systems, working with global teams, ensuring best practices, and staying within agreed project timelines.
About the Senior C++ Developer (Remote) Role:
As the Senior C++ Developer (Remote), you will make recommendations for tools, maintenance, and testing strategies and assist with creating a maintainable application landscape alongside other developers, leads, and architects. You are also expected to develop and maintain applications that map our current business requirements to end-to-end technology solutions.
- Analyse, design, develop, test, and deploy applications with a clean-code approach
- Research new technologies, multitasking on multiple projects with other team members
- Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Agile/SCRUM principles and working closely with other team members, leads, scrum masters, architects, and testers
- Break down detailed specifications and implement technical requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients
- Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable development environment
- Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices
- Join all required SCRUM meetings with stakeholders and product/business owners, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project are shared and discussed
- Support and coordinate with other team members and our clients
To succeed in this Senior C++ Developer (Remote) role, you should have excellent technical knowledge in analysing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions.
- Degree relevant to information technology/computer science, engineering (or equivalent) and at least five years of relevant work experience
- Proven success and expertise in developing innovative solutions and proof-of-concepts both internally and externally
- Proven experience estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk for development tasks in tandem with the development leads, architects, and scrum masters
- Proven experience producing well designed, testable, efficient code using best software development practices
- Excellent technical knowledge using ultra-low latency networking and Linux OS
- Excellent technical knowledge in developing solutions using Microservices and C++ 14/17 with Boost libraries, Messaging architecture (ZeroMQ/Pub/Sub/WebSockets), mySQL or equivalent, and Time Series databases
- Knowledge in developing solutions with containerised technologies (Docker/Kubernetes) and understanding of CI/CD and DevOps secure practices
- Knowledge of cloud and in particular AWS, ideally with experience in banking/fintech sectors and industries
- Experience in the financial services industry, with capital markets and trading software solutions
- Understanding of application architecture including the use of cloud-based technology capabilities such as AWS Blockchain/Lambda/Beanstalk/Serverless, Application Life Cycle Management and Application Platform processes and technology capabilities, Data and DB Management using noSQL/MySQL, Caching, and application middleware architectures
The company is based in London, a provider of institutional-grade exchange services intended to facilitate the trading of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Working for this employer as they experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity to enhance and develop your career working on high profile projects with like-minded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are. They have a development centre located in the Philippines, with staff located in Manilla and Cebu.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior C++ Developer (Remote) job.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 July 2022A Senior QA Automation (Remote) job has opened up to test the software platform for a new digital asset exchange that is focused on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant brings previous experience of building scalable mission critical systems in the cloud.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 19 July 2022A Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) job opportunity has arisen, responsible for designing and implementing efficient APIs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 19 July 2022A Senior .Net Developer job opportunity has arisen, responsible for designing and implementing efficient APIs.