Senior QA Automation (Remote)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1829880/001
Date posted 25 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior QA Automation (Remote) job has opened up to test the software platform for a new digital asset exchange that is focused on an institutional client base. The ideal applicant brings previous experience of building scalable mission critical systems in the cloud.
About the Senior QA Automation (Remote) Role:
- Design, develop and implement best quality practices and processes for product development
- Design detailed test cases, test scenarios and step definition using feature files to satisfy user stories utilising a BDD/ATDD approach
- Write automated tests using Cypress
- Write automated test scripts for web and API
- Create and maintain test cases using test case management tool
- Identify test strategies, test cases, test scripts that ensure high quality and coverage of functionality, integration and performance of components, or system
- Participate in sprint activities, test preparation, creating manual and automated test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Identify, record, document test results thoroughly and track bugs
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Troubleshoot and discover root cause of complex issues
- Collaborate with Developers to continuously improve the testability and robustness of the codebase
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Adhere to standards and practices
To succeed in this Senior QA Automation (Remote) role, you must have a real passion for success and must be never satisfied by achieving the bare minimum. you must have an entrepreneurial mind set and have a real passion for detail and customer care. You must also be someone who relishes a challenge and flourishes on seeing their team improve and achieve targets.
- At least five years’ experience as a Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Fundamental critical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong risk management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- A results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritise and deliver key initiatives
- Experience in identifying complex test cases including edge cases
- Ability to identify productivity and efficiency improvements and quickly adapt to changes
- Ability to partner with other project stakeholders to resolve issues and to mitigate project impacts
- Experience creating SQL query for validating tests and creating test data
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in API testing using tools like Insomnia or postman
- Working knowledge of Confluence, JIRA, and Bitbucket
- Hands-on experience with automated Java Script based testing framework is a plus
The company is based in London, a provider of institutional-grade exchange services intended to facilitate the trading of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. Working for this employer as they experience continued growth, you will have a unique opportunity to enhance and develop your career working on high profile projects with like-minded and skilled colleagues who are as passionate about providing best in class expertise as you are. They have a development centre located in the Philippines, with staff located in Manilla and Cebu.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior QA Automation (Remote) job.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 July 2022A Senior C++ Developer (Remote) job opportunity has arisen for a Senior C++ developer to help implement the software platform for a new digital asset exchange; focused on an institutional client base. You will bring previous experience of developing scalable mission critical financial systems, working with global teams, ensuring best practices, and staying within agreed project timelines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 19 July 2022A Senior Frontend Developer (Angular) job opportunity has arisen, responsible for designing and implementing efficient APIs.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 19 July 2022A Senior .Net Developer job opportunity has arisen, responsible for designing and implementing efficient APIs.