Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1806980/001
Date posted 17 August 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-08-17 2022-10-16 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS) job has arisen to lead the delivery of coding while meeting quality criteria and project constraints.
About the Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS) Role:
In this role, you will explore and try different methods to improve productivity of the team.
- Ensure alignment to the chief architect's roadmaps and strategies
- Meet service levels for systems (availability, security, and performance)
- Influence the direction of the overall architecture
- Understand deeply about the modern web platform, especially web components, progressive web apps
- Pay critical attention to detail about code, efficiency and design
- Develop and maintain standards of software development and components where applicable
- Identify and reduce technical debt
- Mentor and coach other developers in their learning and development
- Take ownership of all assigned tasks
- Take ownership of systems and services assigned in production
To succeed in this Senior Frontend Developer (ReactJS) role, you should have a bachelor's or master’s degree in IT engineering or any related field.
- Node.js scripting and sever side
- Web components and polymer
- W3C standards and features
- Browser compatibility
- Modern web browser features
- Modern CSS/Styling: grid systems, flex
- Automated unit testing and UI testing
- Package and dependency management
- Web performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Service worker
- Internationalisation and localisation (i18n and l10n)
- Web accessibility
- Consuming and implementing design artefacts (e.g. Adobe XD)
- Reusable CSS design/styling practice
- Ability to communicate effectively – verbal and written
- Ability to work alone or with others as needs dictate
- Be proactive in promoting ‘best practices’
- Be available for out of hours support as required
This company’s strengths include their well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network.
If you love coding and have a passion for learning to improve yourself through your coding, this Senior Front-end Developer (ReactJS) role is for you. This is an excellent opportunity to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 September 2022An exciting PEGA Developer job has just become available at one of the leading providers for PEGA systems.