Senior Java Developer
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1759390/001
Date posted 06 September 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Java Developer job opportunity has arisen at one of the software development teams dedicated to creating/enhancing desktop-based and web-based applications while working with some of the latest technologies in user interfaces, server architecture and cloud-based computing. This relaxed but fast-paced work environment promotes open seating, paired programming, cross-team/office collaboration, efficient communication, Scrum methodologies and TDD principles.
About the Senior Java Developer Role:
As the Senior Java Developer, you will solve complex issues, learning/teaching new technologies, promoting growth and ensuring your team delivers on its commitments.
- Implement important elements of the application software architecture and application infrastructure
- Design and develop software applications, project prototypes, proofs of concept and client demos
- Perform, design and code reviews for all key application functional components
- Drive the development efforts for end-to-end on-time delivery of high-quality solutions that conform to feature requirements
- Provide critical thinking, technical innovation and attention to detail when serving as a trusted advisor on the team
- Work closely with the product owner and other team members to coordinate schedules
- Identify task assignments and provide progress updates at daily stand-up meetings
To succeed in this Senior Java Developer role, you must have expertise in backend and frontend Java, Java Script, ES6, Spring framework, Hibernate, JVM based secure web applications, SOAP, RESTful APIs.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Six or more years of engineering experience in JVM-based secure web applications
- Four or more years of experience with Spring Boot framework
- Expert-level coding skills in backend Java
- Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs (OAuth, SSL, CORS, JWT, etc.)
- Extensive experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Experience with an IDE such as IntelliJ, Eclipse
- Knowledge of continuous integration and release management tools
- Good knowledge of SCM tools including Git, subversion, JIRA
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Great communication skills, including active listening and comprehending system requirements
- Self-taught and self-teaching, with a demonstrated aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment
- Proven abilities to work independently with limited supervision
This company is a high-growth regulatory approved online training and certification company. It is backed by one of the premier private equity firms in the US and is looking to rapidly expand their nationwide footprint. The company is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. They focus on regulated training that helps ensure the health, safety, and financial security of customers and employees. They have trained more than three million users worldwide. The company has integrated strategy of content, regulatory rigour, technology, and service helps organisations and professionals in a wide range of industries qualify for jobs, manage their careers, ensure compliance and certification needs are met, and most importantly improve the health, safety, and financial security of customers and employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Java Developer role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Senior Salesforce Developer job opportunity has opened up at an international IT Services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 31 August 2022An exciting Senior UI/UX Designer job has just become available at leading provider of solutions for trade.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 30 August 2022A global company that focuses on technology and digital innovations is now recruiting for a Senior Network Engineer job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 09 August 2022A Senior Cloud Engineer job has become available at a global company that focuses on technology and digital innovations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 30 September 2022A global company that is focused on technology and digital innovations is now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager job.