Full Stack Developer (Javscript)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1870490/001
Date posted 03 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-11-03 2023-01-02 it Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
About the Full Stack Developer (Javscript) Role:
- Set up and lead an automated, continuous delivery pipeline
- Set up required tooling/processes - including code management and deployment
- Develop solutions based upon architectural principles and guidance
- Develop solutions that maximise the use of our Amazon AWS partner agreement
- Create, support and maintain Web Services and REST APIs
- Mentor the more junior members of the team
- Collaborate with the Head of Solutions Architecture to understand the strategic vision and architectural landscape
- Work within a cross-functional team including design, UX, architects, other development teams, QA and business stakeholders
- Lead and direct the team in the use of new technology and tools
- Demonstrate work and lead “show and tells”
- Deliver on time and to budget
- Own learning and development and how it fits in and contributes to the technology team
- Develop the team to ensure their technical skills remain current
- Closely work with Shared Services Teams which will help provide supplementary support for applications (Data Integrity Team, Global Hosting Services Team, Build and Release Team, Service Managements Teams)
- Provide Level 3 on-call support to the applications that will be developed
To succeed as a Full Stack Developer (Javscript), you should have excellent technical knowledge in analysing, developing, testing, and deploying solutions.
- Three or more years of experience with at least two of the following: REACT, Angular, Vue, or Ember, NodeJS, AdonisJS, GraphQL, NuxtJS, TypeScript
- Extensive software engineering experience for web-based applications in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with leading a team of developers. Experience in Agile development whether it may be Scrum, Scrumban and/or Kanban
- Experience with managing and maintaining Web Services and APIs
- Experience with setting up tooling and processes for successful development teams. Very strong HTML5, and CSS skills
- Ability to research new technologies and understand technical specifications
- Experience with developing responsive web apps that work on a range of devices
- An understanding of software development approaches and technologies
- Understands how modern web applications work, the available architectures and how content can integrate with different systems
- Ability to produce clear and well written documentation for use with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with eLearning is welcome
- Proactive style and ability to think flexibly and quickly. Natural problem solver
- Good team player, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stay open-minded, and listen to feedback from across the business to enable continuous improvement
Today, the Manila office has grown to more than 400 professionals with expertise in the fields of Information Technology, Digital Publishing, and Customer Services. Currently, the organisation is making initiatives to developing new technological solutions and service innovations to meet the growing needs of the organisation.
If you want to be part of an organisation that is characterised by open expression, constructive collaboration, and continuous engagement then this is the right company for you. This Full Stack Developer (Javscript) role is an excellent opportunity to work with a team whose mission is to advance learning, knowledge, and research worldwide.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.