Senior Java Developer (Remote)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Camille Adorino
Job Ref 1836040/001
Date posted 07 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 it Manila National Capital Region PH TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Java Developer (Remote) job has opened up to develop and deliver software solutions to functional requirements and time frames.
About the Senior Java Developer (Remote) Role:
As the Senior Java Developer (Remote), you will deliver the assigned stories on schedule and accordance with agreed scope and quality.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process including:
- Refinement and point estimation of user stories
- Breakdown of user stories into sub-tasks
- Develop appropriately commented code
- Develop Junit or TestNG unit tests
- Manage multiple levels of branching, ideally with Git experience
- Participate constructively in code and functional test case reviews
- Demonstrate familiarity with CI tools including Maven/Ant, Jenkins, FindBugs/SpotBugs
- Document, including diagram creation, ideally using Confluence
To succeed as a Senior Java Developer (Remote) role, you will need at least five years of experience in Java development.
- Programming Languages: Experience in Java using Spring (Spring Data, Spring MVC) or JEE (JPA, EJB, JAX-RS), ideally both. Experience in JMockit or similar mocking framework for unit testing
- APIs: RESTfulAPIs, Soap XML based APIs – ability to read, understand and troubleshoot
- SQL Server: SQL Server 2008 and above – exposure to T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL functions
- Agile: Experience with Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and customers of cross-functional teams
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to conduct research into software related issues
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
The company is committed to simplifying complex customer interactions while delivering a seamless experience. It provides integrated BPM, technology and digital services and solutions for clients across industries. The company is a next-gen customer experience (CX) company, defining and delivering transformative experiences for the global and most innovative brands using digital technologies. With the combination of Digital and Human Intelligence, this company becomes the preferred partner for managing (end-to-end) CX journeys across Travel and Hi-tech industries.
If you have the ability to excel in a global company in a fast-paced and complex environment, this Senior Java Developer (Remote) role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.