Integration Principal Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1851130/001
Date posted 17 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2023-01-27 2023-03-18 insurance Bonifacio Global City PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
About the Integration Principal Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for making sure that the business strategy uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve its goals.
- Work primarily on system integration for all enterprise solutions
- Aid and support solution architects and business analysts in designing modern ETL systems and cloud-based tools and connectors
- Migrate APIs from other tech platforms to Microsoft API Manager
- Conduct system architecture evaluation and collaborate with project management and IT development teams to improve the architecture
- Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required
- Analyse the business impact that certain technical choices may have on clients' business processes
- Supervise and guide development teams
- Continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture
- Conduct independent research, interpret highly technical documents, draw valid conclusions, develop technological solutions, take appropriate actions, and/or make an appropriate recommendation related to complex IT problems
To succeed in this Integration Principal Architect role, you must have extensive technical exposure in several integration platforms and have a strong background in solutions designing and development.
- Six or more years of experience in IT areas with three years in a solutions designing/solutions architect background
- Experience with design solutions and architecture in creating, maintaining, and versioning APIs in the Azure management layer
- Strong exposure to several integration platforms is required – Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, etc.
- Strong understanding of Azure APIM architecture and platform design is highly preferred
- Knowledgeable in computer programming, database design, enterprise software, operating systems, and hardware
- Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field
This reputable insurance firm has an outstanding international reputation, they have established themselves in the field for more than a century and are a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and an excellent benefits package await the right person in this exciting Integration Principal Architect role.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An outstanding Agile Coach job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting DevOps Engineer job has become available at a multinational insurance provider company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Solutions Architect (Power Platform) job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance firm in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 10 January 2023An outstanding Data Engineer job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 10 January 2023An exciting Technology Head job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies in PH.