Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Andrea Mae Martinez
Job Ref 1786380/001
Date posted 15 February 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-16 it Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manual Tester job is now available at an international headhunting firm.
About the Test Engineer Role:
As the Test Engineer, you will play a key role in delivering and supporting support testing activities for projects covering application changes across a number of products and platforms.
- Apply your proven QA skills (both automation and manual), and demonstrate expertise in a variety of software QA concepts, practices, and procedures
- Create, maintain and optimise test artefacts from test cases to automation scripts and assure that they cover all business requirements within the agreed scope
- Participate in peer reviews of test artefacts to ensure adherence to development and testing standards
- Work closely with technical and non-technical peers and senior management to promote successful delivery of products and services
- Work with the Test Manager to develop credible, accurate, and timely assessments of quality along with detailed information about system strengths and weaknesses
- Assist in the training of other team members on test process and automation
To succeed in this Test Engineer role, you must be able to create and execute test cases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or similar discipline together with relevant working experience
- Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies
- Three years in a financial services led company, preferably with knowledge of financial accounting, investment banking, custody or hedge fund services
- Strong background in QA processes, the software development life cycle and methodologies
- At least three years of experience in testing, using QA and project management tools such as HP QC/ALM, JIRA, etc.
- At least one year of experience in source/version control tools such as Git, SVN
- At least three years of experience in testing, using the following testing tools
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet their clients’ needs.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Test Engineer job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Andrea Mae Martinez
+63 2 8 841 9375
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Senior Full Stack Developer job has just become available at one of the online broker platform companies based in Australia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Senior Front End Developer job has just become available at one of digital services in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 14 March 2023A Sr. Microsoft Engineer job has become available at a Canadian BPO company that has a unique model offering the highest quality service, and international reach.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 05 March 2023A global information solutions company is now recruiting for a Linux Team Lead job. This company is dedicated to finding innovative ways information can be used in helping individuals to make smarter decisions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PasigDate posted: 21 February 2023An exciting Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) job has become available at a global market research consultancy.