Software Development Manager (RPA)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Andrea Mae Martinez
Job Ref 33BL3G-2510935B
Date posted 26 May 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-development 2023-05-27 2023-07-25 it Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Software Development Manager (RPA) job has just become available at one of the most well-known professional services firm in the Philippines.
About the Software Development Manager (RPA) Role:
In this business, you will support the GBS strategy of enabling the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) initiatives and set up automation COE to support the process teams in technology automation.
- Manage day-to-day activities and maintain relationships with global, and local teams in GBS
- Closely collaborate with the BPI teams to drive business enablement strategy, process automation (RPA), process improvement, business architecture and IT strategy methods
- Develop strategies to assess all operational processes and create a methodology for process prioritisation, standardisation and optimisation for the GBS organisation
To succeed in this Software Development Manager (RPA) job, you will need to focus on the automation strategy including design, development, enhancements, implementation and post-go-live support.
- Minimum of five years' technical experience in software development specific to robotic process automation
- In-depth knowledge of RPA tools (at least one) UiPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Newgen, Pega/OpenSpan, etc.
- At least five RPA projects (end-to-end implementation, not just PoC) should be executed
- Must have established the COE for automation service delivery. Working experience in software architecture design and experience in Agile methodology
- 10 or more years of progressive BPM management experience
The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Software Development Manager (RPA) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Andrea Mae Martinez
+63 2 8 841 9375
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Software Developer (.NET & Angular) job has just become available at a financial services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 May 2023A DevOps Engineer job has become available at an IT research and development company based in BGC, Taguig, established by a US-based hedge fund.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 May 2023A Data Scientist job has become available at a research and development firm located in Taguig.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET) job has just become available at one of the online broker platform companies based in Australia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 May 2023An exciting Senior AEM Developer job has just become available at one of the most respected global headhunting firms.