Lead Security Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1830310/001
Date posted 02 August 2022philippines tech-transformation/it-security 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 financial-services Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the digital banking business is seeking a Lead Security Analyst with a background in IT security, highly focused on incident response, to lead the company’s cybersecurity incident response team. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and enthusiasm is a must.
About the Lead Security Analyst Role:
The Lead Security Analyst will lead the team to respond to cyber attacks such as hacking, denial of service, malware infection, advanced persistent threats (APT), brute force, and other threats that will exploit the company’s cyber security vulnerabilities.
- Respond to cyber threat incidents following the NIST framework (identify, protect, detect, respond, recover)
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of the bank are not disrupted
- Conduct regular malware analysis and zero-day threat sandboxing, consistent with applicable laws and regulatory rules and regulations
- Conduct research on advances in security tools/solutions, techniques, and keeps abreast of emerging threats and incidents as it relates to the current security status of the bank.
- Support threat prevention implementation
- Produce post-mortem reports for incidents responded to
- Prepare monthly performance reports
- Lead the team to ensure targets are met on time and on budget
- Communicate with senior management and other departments to ensure all parties are up-to-date on the performance, anticipated changes and recommended enhancements
- Perform other duties that are required of and related to the functions
To succeed in this Lead Security Analyst role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders and development team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Capabilities: cloud security, cyber threat management, infrastructure security, and network security
- Training: SANS Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics (FOR508) or similar
- Minimum of two years of relevant experience in cyber threat detection or response
- Willing to be on a 24/7 shifting schedule (including weekends and holidays)
- Proficient in tools used for incident response (scripting language, parsing log files, etc.)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work with various levels of management
This leader in digital banking business has an outstanding international reputation in its field. They provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Lead Security Analyst job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 18 July 2022An international fintech company is seeking a Database Administrator Lead. In this job, you will join the growing team in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CalabarzonDate posted: 12 May 2022An expanding finance organisation is seeking a Cybersecurity Assurance Officer – Third Party Management Lead. In this job, you will be responsible for third party management of external partners in compliance with the company’s security policies.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Netsuite Developer job has opened at a renowned financial technology services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 02 August 2022A leader in the digital banking business is seeking a Security Analyst with a background in IT security, highly focused on incident response, to be a part of the company’s cybersecurity incident response team. In this job, you must have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and enthusiasm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.