Technology Risk Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Nicole Abagat
Job Ref C9P715-49F06102
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 banking Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Be part of a vibrant community that fosters collaboration and growth. This Technology Risk Manager job is the ultimate career choice for those seeking a dynamic and fulfilling journey.
About the Technology Risk Manager Role:
As a Technology Risk Manager and be an integral part of the IT department. In this role, you will play a crucial role in supporting the business by addressing technology and information security risks.
- Develop a robust security architecture for our organisation's infrastructure and applications, ensuring comprehensive protection against potential threats
- Collaborate closely with our IT operations partners to continuously monitor system and network security, promptly identifying and addressing any potential threats or vulnerabilities
- Strategise and plan risk management strategies, processes, and work plans, focusing on technology-related risks to safeguard our organisation's operations
- Oversee the measurement of security patch compliance for our corporate infrastructure, ensuring that all necessary updates are applied to maintain a secure environment
- Take a proactive approach to risk management, working diligently to prevent major incidents, breaches, or instances of non-compliance by identifying and addressing potential risks ahead of time
- Lead the implementation and communication of operational risk management policies and guidelines, ensuring they are effectively applied throughout the organisation to maintain a high level of security
To be successful in the Technology Risk Manager job, you must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment and work with global team members. You must know how to anticipate the needs of the business and be able to communicate them well to concerned parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Programming, or Systems Analysis
- More than five years' experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, compliance or IT audit function, gained from other sizeable financial institutions
- Solid experience with IT Audit and regulatory requirement compliance
- One or more of the following certifications: Certified information systems security professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge in MS Excel Macro, including calculations (vlookup, pivot, etc.)
- One or more of the following certifications: Project management professional (PMP), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) is a plus.
Elevate your career by joining an esteemed company. This is your chance to take a significant step forward as you work on a prestigious, high-profile global project, opening doors to endless career opportunities. Collaborate with a team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, providing you with a supportive environment to grow and thrive in your field.
If you possess a passion for managing large-scale global projects and seek an exhilarating challenge to propel your career to new heights, this role of Technology Risk Manager is tailor-made for you.
Do not miss out and apply now or reach out to me for further details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Alyana Nicole Abagat
+63 2 88164972
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023A Technology Risk Head job has become available at the most awarded digital bank in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Managed Services Technical Consultant job opportunity has opened up at a global software company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023An Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) job has become available at a global company that has been focused on technology and digital innovations.