Technology Risk Head
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Nicole Abagat
Job Ref JMCU3H-BA849A12
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 financial-services Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Technology Risk Head job has become available at the most awarded digital bank in the Philippines.
About the Technology Risk Head Role:
As the Technology Risk Head, you will be part of the IT team to provide assistance to the business concerning technology and information security risk.
- Offers clear guidance, direction, advice, and consultation to business units regarding Technology and Information Security risk
- Develops policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure the protection and confidentiality of information and computer systems
- Leads assessments of third-party compliance to ensure adherence to the company's controls for Outsourced Service Providers, including IT due diligence, data privacy, and cyber resilience
- Takes part in IT projects to establish essential security requirements for networks, operating systems, databases, and other IT devices to support banking systems
- Conducts periodic reviews of compliance with Information Security standards to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of overall information security controls and data privacy
- Conducts research on emerging threats and vulnerabilities, providing appropriate advice to the Technology team on mitigation and remediation measures
To be successful in the Technology Risk Head job, you must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment and work with global team members. You must know how to anticipate the needs of the business and be able to communicate them well to concerned parties.
- Must have at least eight year's experience working as Business Analyst in the global financial services industry with demonstrated success in defining methodologies and processes, preferably with large global financial institutions
- AML TM Model, Methodologies, and process improvement experience is mandatory
- Prior experience in AML/CTF, Non-payments – AML (such as Trade based ML), Correspondent Banking AML (preferred)
- Ability to easily work in an Agile environment where change is constant
- Good to have: understanding of key regulations (such as EU AML Directives, BSA related in-country regulations), recommendations from global institutions (such as FATF, Wolfsberg, and Basel); and global/regional intelligence sharing initiatives and their respective effects on the operational landscape of KYC including the interaction with the second line
This global banking client will allow you to step up in your career. You will have the opportunity to work on a very high-profile, global project and have endless career options. You will work with a team of strong professionals which effectively means having an opportunity to grow in your field together with them.
If you have a passion for big global projects and its management and are looking for a hugely challenging project to propel your career forward, then this Technology Risk Head role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Alyana Nicole Abagat
+63 2 88164972
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023Be part of a vibrant community that fosters collaboration and growth. This Technology Risk Manager job is the ultimate career choice for those seeking a dynamic and fulfilling journey.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Managed Services Technical Consultant job opportunity has opened up at a global software company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 25 May 2023An Application Security Engineer (DevSecOps) job has become available at a global company that has been focused on technology and digital innovations.