Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Billy Asuncion
Job Ref 1847720/001
Date posted 13 September 2022philippines tech-transformation/operations 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 manufacturing-and-production Philippines PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead job has just become available at an international tobacco and vaping division of a leading tobacco company. This is a role for a Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead who is a leader in the service desk field.
About the Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Global Service Desk Process and Delivery Lead as you will drive Global Service Desk (GSD) development to ensure its practices and technologies meet latest standards and best-practices of the shared-services industry. Working closely with the GSD operational managers provide external view and control over GSD services delivery, trigger and coordinate initiatives on service improvement and development.
- Control GSD performance to ensure adherence to established processes and procedures – both global IT and internal GSD ones
- Ensure that essential elements of the framework meet GSD changing requirements: hiring the right people, GSD University, quality control, support takeover
- Develop and control adherence to the GSD BRM practices to ensure GSD alignment with other IT teams and JTI business
- Coordinate GSD contribution with best practices to other parts of the JTI business (e.g. alignment with GBS)
- Consolidate and ensure maintenance of information about upcoming changes/projects/milestones. Control and ensure that the GSD preparation activities are performed accordingly
The successful candidate must possess at least 10 years in the IT or shared services industry with more than five years in a management role.
- Proven experience in building and developing modern shared services organisation in accordance with industry standards and best practices, strong controls, and modern omnichannel user experience
- Experienced service desk/shared service professional who has mastered:
- Customer-centric service organisation
- Industry standards and best practices
- Essential operational processes, controls and KPIs
- Manage user experience in modern omnichannel environment
- Business relationship management
- Practice Agile methodology and mindset
- Strong facilitator and communicator; fluent in English language
- Understanding of ITIL concept and processes
This leading company is much more than just a manufacturing company. Their business isn’t just business. Their business is their people's talent, and potential. This company believes when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for their business.
If you are a progressive IT service desk with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 September 2022A reputable global financial institution is seeking a Business Analyst - Global Digital Project to contribute to the success of a global digital project launched by the company. In this role, you will be involved in the development of said project and be a part of a strong team of tech banking professionals.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 August 2022An exciting Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting SAP PPM (Portfolio & Project Management) Manager job opportunity has opened for a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting SAP Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 30 September 2022A global company that is focused on technology and digital innovations is now recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager job.