Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Nicole Abagat
Job Ref CKKACV-B0F68515
Date posted 25 May 2023philippines tech-transformation/operations 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 science-and-research Taguig National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Work at a global R&D Firm providing fascinating work for global clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and challenging environment, this DevOps Engineer job is a good opportunity for you.
About the DevOps Engineer Role:
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be an integral part of the IT department. In this role, you will play a crucial role in integrating and automating the work of software development and IT operations to improve and shorten the systems development life cycle.
- Develop a robust security architecture for the organisation's infrastructure and applications, ensuring comprehensive protection against potential threats
- Collaborate closely with IT operations partners to continuously monitor system and network security, promptly identifying and addressing any potential threats or vulnerabilities
- Strategise and plan risk management strategies, processes, and work plans, focusing on technology-related risks to safeguard the organisation's operations
- Oversee the measurement of security patch compliance for our corporate infrastructure, ensuring that all necessary updates are applied to maintain a secure environment
- Take a proactive approach to risk management, working diligently to prevent major incidents, breaches, or instances of non-compliance by identifying and addressing potential risks ahead of time
- Lead the implementation and communication of operational risk management policies and guidelines, ensuring they are effectively applied throughout the organisation to maintain a high level of security
To be successful in the DevOps Engineer job, you must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment and work with global team members. You must know how to anticipate the needs of the business and be able to communicate them well to concerned parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Programming, or Systems Analysis
- More than five years of experience in IT security, technology risk, risk management, compliance or IT audit function, gained from other sizeable financial institutions
- Solid experience with IT Audit and regulatory requirement compliance
- One or more of the following certifications: Certified information systems security professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Knowledge in MS Excel Macro, including calculations (vlookup, pivot, etc.)
- One or more of the following certifications: Project management professional (PMP), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) is a plus.
Elevate your career by joining an esteemed company. This is your chance to take a significant step forward as you work on a prestigious, high-profile global project, opening doors to endless career opportunities. Collaborate with a team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to excellence, providing you with a supportive environment to grow and thrive in your field.
If you possess a passion for managing large-scale global projects and seek an exhilarating challenge to propel your career to new heights, this DevOps Engineer role is tailor-made for you.
Do not miss out and apply now or reach out to me for further details.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
Alyana Nicole Abagat
+63 2 88164972
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 May 2023A DevOps Engineer job has become available at an IT research and development company based in BGC, Taguig, established by a US-based hedge fund.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting iOS Lead Engineer job has just become available at a global financial services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 29 May 2023An exciting Azure Data Engineer Consultant job has just become available at a leading insurance companies in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Business Analyst - Transactions Monitoring Optimisation job has become available at a financial services firm that needs no introduction.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Software Development Manager (RPA) job has just become available at one of the most well-known professional services firm in the Philippines.