Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1799010/001
Date posted 05 July 2022philippines tech-transformation/project-and-change-management 2022-07-14 2022-09-03 financial-services Makati City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known credit bureau in the country is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Product Manager job. In this job, you will proactively take on full suite product management for the company.
About the Product Manager Role:
A well-known credit bureau is looking for an ambitious and energetic Product Manager to be a product champion in driving improvements and leading the charge for building and launching new innovative products in the market. You will be responsible for leading all product related matters for the company’s line of business.
- Lead product improvement initiatives of existing products and solutions that are relevant to market needs and able to address customer pain points. This is critically required to allow the business to sustain market leadership and strong customer adoption of products
- Lead new product development initiatives from strategy, design and conceptualisation, all the way to execution and launch
- Be involved in product-related activities with heavy coordination with the Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams to gather market intelligence and synthesise insights to develop relevant and compelling products
- Become product champions for the company supporting the Sales and Marketing teams by providing technical expertise in the pitching and client engagements, ensure performance standards and service levels are met, etc.
To succeed in the Product Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders and development team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Distinctive willingness and hunger to learn and grow professionally
- Strong work ethic
- Distinctive sense of ownership and passion for the job
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong business sense and the ability to rapidly synthesise market insights into product implications and actionable plans for execution
- Experience and understanding of B2B solution selling (nice to have but not required)
This credit bureau is a premiere source of credit scores used globally to support the financial growth of every Filipino, both under domestic and international setting. This organisation holds a great reputation as a credit reporting agency in the country serving over 600 top corporations across various major industries.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting SAP Product Lifecycle Management/Product Data Management job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Netsuite Developer job has opened at a renowned financial technology services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 02 August 2022A leader in the digital banking business is seeking a Security Analyst with a background in IT security, highly focused on incident response, to be a part of the company’s cybersecurity incident response team. In this job, you must have a keen sense of ownership, drive, and enthusiasm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 02 August 2022A leader in the digital banking business is seeking a Lead Security Analyst with a background in IT security, highly focused on incident response, to lead the company’s cybersecurity incident response team. A keen sense of ownership, drive, and enthusiasm is a must.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 29 July 2022An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.