Business Analyst – Financial Markets
Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1848270/001
Date posted 05 September 2022philippines tech-transformation/project-and-change-management 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 financial-services Taguig City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A reputable global financial institution is in need of business analysts to contribute to the success of a global digital project launched by the company. In this Business Analyst – Financial Markets job, you will be involved in the development of said project and be a part of a strong team of tech banking professionals.
About the Business Analyst – Financial Markets Role:
As the Business Analyst – Financial Markets, you will analyse requirements from 20 or more countries which will be consuming multiple services (e.g. transaction monitoring, customer due diligence, customer screening) and will also communicate in the appropriate level with relevant business/technical stakeholders from these countries.
- Solve complex IT problems and challenges
- Analyse business requirements for the development of products and services
- Optimise and automate processes, knowing how to include quality by design
- Simplify solutions and processes (workflow) in a complex and fragmented IT landscape and tell the story clearly to various international stakeholders
- Stimulate cross-border interaction and alignment between people, tribes, squads, chapters, FO organisations, and service organisations
- Refine stories in a straightforward and executional way to optimise velocity
- Give and ask for constructive feedback
- Build the bridge between business and technology solutions
To succeed in this Business Analyst – Financial Markets role, you must have the ability to work successfully in multiple countries and make sure these different cultures will work together as one team. You must be a team player, and able thrive in a complex problem-solving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (IT, Engineering, Math or Economics/Business)
- Background and experience in business analysis with preferably one of the following domains: banking, financials, insurance, KYC, regulatory compliance
- Strong knowledge of financial markets (e.g. FX, banking policies, etc.)
- Working experience with delivering IT Projects using Agile Methodology
- Ability to easily switch context to drive multiple (and distinct) topics during the day within an Agile environment where change is constant
- Strong analytical and abstract thinker
- Excellent problem-solving skills
This international financial institution needs no introduction. You will have the opportunity to work on a very high profile, global project and have endless career options. You will be working with a team of strong professionals which effectively means having an opportunity to grow in your field together with them.
If you have a passion for big data projects and its management and are looking for a hugely challenging project to propel your career forward, then this Business Analyst – Financial Markets role is right for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 05 September 2022A reputable global financial institution is seeking a Business Analyst - Global Digital Project to contribute to the success of a global digital project launched by the company. In this role, you will be involved in the development of said project and be a part of a strong team of tech banking professionals.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: National Capital RegionDate posted: 05 September 2022A reputable global financial institution is in need of business analysts to contribute to the success of a global digital project launched by the company. In this Business Analyst – Prototyping job, you will be involved in the development of said project and be a part of a strong team of tech banking professionals.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 18 September 2022A Data Engineer job has become available with a research and development firm supporting quantitative research and trading for global hedge fund clients. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Salesforce Developer job opportunity has opened up at a global financial services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 23 August 2022An exciting Market Modelling Manager (Business Intelligence) job opportunity has become available at a global manufacturing company in the Philippines.