Global Business Analyst (BA + Data Analysis)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1787690/001
Date posted 05 September 2022philippines tech-transformation/project-and-change-management 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 recruitment-consultancy Manila National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global recruitment firm is seeking a talented Global Business Analyst (BA + Data Analysis) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will work intensively with the data platform team whose focus is to deliver data-focused business analysis.
About the Global Business Analyst (BA + Data Analysis) Role:
A global recruitment firm is looking for an ambitious and energetic Data Business Analyst to help their data platform team in the growth of their projects. The focus of the role will be to complete the business analysis duties for implementing new data products (data warehouses, reports, data analytics, etc.) and ensure smooth integration into the portfolio of systems and services on a projects or programme basis. The role requires the incumbent to be able to function at a high level as part of multiple teams but there can also be elements of solo work.
- Manage and be responsible for the business analysis tasks in assigned projects throughout their life cycle and as part of ongoing product teams
- Elicit requirements using methods (but not limited to) interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task, and workflow analysis
- Critically evaluate information and processes gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details
- Perform data analysis and reconciliation tasks
- Map data and perform data investigations against live and incoming systems
- Produce and understand data modelling through ER, dimensional, and DV diagrams, data dictionaries, data maps, and system context diagrams
- Work closely with data engineering developers to deliver high-quality requirements documentation
To succeed in the Data Business Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders and development team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's/college degree in information technology, computer engineering, or other related fields
- Experience working with data management standards, including data governance, data controls, and data lineage
- Data warehouse experience (e.g. Snowflake, Oracle, and Redshift)
- Experience with data analysis and reconciliation tasks and tools (SQL, Qlik, etc.), review and manipulate CSV, XML, JSON data is desirable
- Experience with APIs and API tools (e.g. Postman) is desirable
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data, and system analysis with strong attention to detail
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) Jira and Confluence
- Technical skills: UML modelling, BPMN
This leading global recruitment firm has an outstanding international reputation in managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates in various fields with blue-chip client base covering all market sectors. With more than 50 offices in about 30 countries, spanning five continents, this company offers a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Global Business Analyst (BA + Data Analysis) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.