IT Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1857580/001
Date posted 07 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/project-and-change-management 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Project Manager. In this job, you must have a background in delivery software development projects and experience in handling vendors, stakeholders, clients, and other third-party entities involved in the progress of any project.
About the IT Project Manager Role:
As the IT Project Manager, you will work with a focus but not exclusively on technology and transformation initiatives across the group. The types of project you will be delivering will cover best web practices, marketing automation, digital optimisation, cloud migrations, workplace transformation and providing intellectual insights.
- Lead and manage the execution and evolution of platforms, as well as software and application development and architecture and design standards
- Provide end-to-end hands-on project management of both small and large-scale projects throughout their life cycle; from initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design and development and full implementation
- Oversee the day-to-day management and ensuring clients and customers are receiving the highest individual attention and ensure that as a team, quality projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the original brief
- Scope digital projects with clients and customers; understand their individual requirements and create accurate documentation, including commonly used agile and project artefacts where applicable
- Deliver operational excellence; ability to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight project risks, and manage to change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage of projects
- Be authoritative and efficient; ability to direct and lead others confidently and have tough conversations with the team and clients and customers, where appropriate
- Be analytical with great attention to detail; ensure consistent improvements in the quality of output
- Oversee the development of each digital initiative, increasing the volume of work when appropriate. Spot and develop opportunities with our clients and customers
- Provide portfolio management support on new project activity as required
To succeed in the role, you will provide leadership and direction in establishment of standardised project management processes.
- Five years of professional hands-on digital transformation and/or IT experience, preferably in a corporate environment managing infrastructure-based initiatives as well as website projects, ongoing maintenance, online tools, apps, digital advertising, email campaigns, video and animation
- Should hold at least one professional accreditation from either: Scrum Alliance as a Product Owner or Scrum Master, PMI (Project Management Institute), Agile Project Manager Prince2 (practitioner)
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to bring structure to a fluid environment
- Manage large-scale projects
- Experience in risk management and mitigation strategies
- Experience working with and contributing toward a PMO
- Take project governance seriously and always looking to find better ways of working
This organisation continues to sustain its leadership position as one of the leading financial institutions in the Philippines.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 07 November 2022A leader in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Project Manager (PMP). In this job, you must have a background in delivery software development projects and experience in handling vendors, stakeholders, clients, and other third-party entities involved in the progress of any project.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 24 November 2022An outstanding IT General Manager job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting QA Automation Engineer (Work From Home) job has just become available at one of the information technology companies providing software and application development to its clients in the fintech industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 25 October 2022An exciting Software Test Engineer job has just become available at one of the information technology companies providing software and application development to its clients in the fintech industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting DevOps Engineer job opportunity has now become available at a leading financial services company.