Business Analyst Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Alyana Marie Manzon
Job Ref 1896630/001
Date posted 25 January 2023philippines tech-transformation/project-and-change-management 2023-01-27 2023-03-26 recruitment-consultancy Makati PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Business Analyst Manager job has opened at a global consulting company in the Philippines.
About the Business Analyst Manager Role:
This role provides business analysis management and business analysis capabilities to new and ongoing projects within the UK-based Systems department. You will support the BA team in ensuring the best possible outcome to our change initiatives by translating business visions into requirements and successfully delivered solutions. The remit is specific to APAC but at times will also be global, with many projects providing solutions for use in all countries within the group. you will be the Lead representative and contact point on agreed business-led projects/change initiatives, for the end-to-end business analysis process. This includes eliciting and understand business needs, ensure these requirements are captured and analysed, accurately documented, and communicated to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Carry out normal line management responsibilities functions for the APAC BA team and will report to the Head of Business Change and Analysis
- Ensure that the Business Analysts in the team are suitably qualified and capable to undertake their duties
- Team performance management, providing coaching and escalating issues as required
- Collect feedback from the leaders whose projects the BA’s are assigned to, to inform coaching, and process and practice evolution
- Within a headcount envelope provided from the Head of Business Change and Analysis, recruit permanent and temporary staff to provide bandwidth to execute the project portfolio
- Measure team performance on regular basis; staff development, training and appraisals
To succeed in this Business Analyst Manager role, you will need solid experience in business analysis and handling global stakeholders. You should also hold strong people management experience.
- Bachelor's/college degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related fields
- At least five years' business analysis experience
- Extensive business analysis experience across projects, programmes, and products
- Strong analytical skills, particularly in relation to process, data, and system analysis
- Demonstrable experience in business analysis methodologies
- Broad knowledge and understanding of a complex applications and technology infrastructure
- Process optimisation qualifications (Lean Six Sigma, Lean methodologies)
- Business analysis qualifications are highly desirable (CBAP, BCS, PMI-PBA, SCRUM, BCS- Agile)
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) Jira and Confluence
This leading global recruitment firm has an outstanding international reputation in managing the careers of the highest calibre candidates in various fields with blue-chip client base covering all market sectors. With more than 50 offices in about 30 countries, spanning five continents, this company offers a truly global recruitment service to both clients and candidates alike.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Analyst Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 31 January 2023A Systems Analyst - Business Intelligence job has become available at a dynamic multi-channel retail group in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 January 2023An exciting API Developer job opportunity has now become available at a leading global specialised recruitment firm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Business Intelligence Manager job opportunity has opened up at a global insurance firm based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: ManilaDate posted: 11 January 2023A reputable global financial institution in need of business analysts is seeking a Business Analyst. In this job, you will contribute to the success of a global digital project launched by the company and be involved in the development of said project and be a part of a strong team of tech banking professionals.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MakatiDate posted: 12 May 2022An exciting Integration Business Analyst job opportunity has become available at a renowned, global recruitment firm in the Philippines.