IT General Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Nikita Cuevas
Job Ref 1853670/001
Date posted 24 November 2022philippines tech-transformation/strategy-and-management 2022-11-24 2023-01-23 insurance Makati City National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An outstanding IT General Manager job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
About the IT General Manager Role:
The IT General Manager will lead the build and the expansion of the technology, digital and analytics shared services delivery model in the Philippines through leadership and strategy development and execution, and lead the overall governance and operating rhythm in accordance with the group frameworks, partnering with both group and local teams.
- Lead the build and the expansion of the technology, digital and analytics shared services delivery model in the Philippines through leadership and strategy development and execution
- Lead the overall governance and operating rhythm in accordance with the group frameworks, partnering with both group and local teams
- Define the USP that differentiates AIA IT (PH) from others in marketplace and set out a programme to make the company an employer of choice in the sector in the Philippines
- Lead the setup and expansion of AIA IT (PH) shared services
- Partner with the group technology CoEs to shape and execute the overall strategic direction of the company
- Ensure that the company activities deliver high quality, effective services to all internal customers at the lowest possible costs
- Drive the development, implementation, measure, and review of policies, frameworks, operational and service delivery plans to ensure effective management of the portfolio of activities
- Account for ensuring financial management and compliance to AIA best practices and recharge models
- Ensure that the shared services company adhered to group policies, risk and compliance measures, and legal requirements
- Develop a plan that specifies resource accountabilities and expected outcomes of success
- Achieve a culture of innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence in delivery across diverse portfolio of the shared service
- Drive implementation of feedback systems to drive customer service excellence
- Lead the development of business continuity, recovery plans, and security within AIA IT (PH)
- Build and hire the required people resources for AIA IT (PH) in partnership with Group CoE leaders
- Nurture talent, build and maintain capability and engage in succession planning
- Work closely with regulators to ensure compliance to local labor practices as well as development objectives
Financial and Non-Financial Measures:
- Overall budgetary and KPI accountability for IT (PH)
- Compliance and reporting accountability for IT (PH) management position
- Account for audit and regulatory for IT (PH)
- Build strong relationships across group technology function and the business units
- Effective influencing and coaching skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English to allow communication with all levels of management and ability to deliver written reports and verbal updates to executive level management
- Effectively communicate and manage external vendors and partners
To succeed in the IT General Manager role, you will provide leadership and direction in establishment of standardised project management processes.
- At least 15 years' regional leadership experience, preferably in the technology shared service space
- An action oriented and customer obsessed leader
- Proven skills in translating insights into strategies and action plans
- Ability to demonstrate independent leadership, judgement, and decision making
- Ability to adjust to multiple and changing priorities, remaining flexible, open, and collaborative
- Excellent analytical and communication skills to understand business context; and enquire, counsel, and present solutions in an understandable and simple manner
- Be a self-starter and possess the confidence and skills to operate with and enjoy a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
The company's commitment in reinforced by its mission to help millions of people's lives by enabling and empowering people to understand their goals and manage their health.
If you are a progressive IT General Manager with a can-do attitude, this role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Data Scientist job has just become available at one of the most respected insurance companies based in London. Reporting directly to the Head of Development for Customer Intelligence, this is a role for a data scientist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Integration Principal Architect job opportunity has become available at a multinational insurance company based in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting UI/UX Designer job opportunity is now available at a leading international insurance services company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 15 November 2022An outstanding Agile Coach job has just become available at a leading insurance company which supports social and economic progress across Asia, while also advancing the reach and impact of life insurance across the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 13 November 2022An exciting UX Designer job opportunity is now available at a leading insurance services company.