Salary Market Aligned
Location National Capital RegionFULL_TIME
Consultant Jeremie Mesiano
Job Ref 1879090/001
Date posted 09 March 2023philippines tech-transformation/strategy-and-management 2023-03-21 2023-05-08 financial-services Makati National Capital Region PH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.ph https://www.robertwalters.com.ph/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging Product Owner job has just become available at a primary global information and insights company.
About the Product Owner Role:
This role works directly with the product management team to ensure that the product visions are translated into product features or work items that can be consumed by the product development teams.
- Collaborate with solution architect, product manager, and engineering lead to translate requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Review of test cases against user stories acceptance criteria
- Prioritise the product backlog aligned with business priority as communicated by the Product Manager
- Formally accept the user stories once all acceptance criteria are met and demo-ed
- Be a leader during Product Backlog grooming sessions, defect prioritisation and project team’s release planning sessions (e.g. product versions)
- Use your excellent communication skills to understand technical requests and accurately translate into product features that include benefit hypotheses, outcome hypotheses, and acceptance criteria
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Work with QA and analyse data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program life cycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied
- Work well with virtual teams and have a flexible work structure that allows for early morning/late night calls with resources in other countries
To succeed in this Project Owner role, you must engage with the Product Manager, COE (Centre of Excellence) based Product Management team, customers or users from various departments to collect the product requirements and opportunities than can be best enabled by either localising a global solution or developing new solution.
- At least five years of intensive experience working with Agile/Scrum work environment as a Product Owner or similar
- Ability to function as a core team member within the Agile teams as a Product Owner ensuring the features and stories are well-defined for the engineering team or scrum team to work on and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Extensive experience in B2B software, including experience creating, implementing, and managing software platforms and/or SaaS platforms
- Familiarity with micro-services and API based products
- Practical understanding of Scrum principles and practices
- Genuine interest and excitement in working with different cultures is a must
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic and intense environment, see change as something that creates new opportunities
This company emerged as one of the fastest-growing and most consumer-focused information management organisation across the globe.
If you are a progressive IT professional with a can-do attitude, this Product Owner role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new grounds.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+63 2 8 841 9383
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: TaguigDate posted: 08 March 2023An exciting Senior CRM Marketing Specialist job has opened at a global financial services company in the Philippines.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 27 January 2023A leader in the financial services industry is seeking an IT Project Manager (Mid-Senior). In this job, you must have a background in delivery software development projects and experience in handling vendors, stakeholders, clients, and other third-party entities involved in the progress of any project.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting CIO job has just become available at one of the at one of the world’s leading fintech companies. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting and equally challenging DevOps Engineer job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PhilippinesDate posted: 25 January 2023A moving and equally challenging DevOps Engineer Lead job has just become available at one of the places where experienced engineers work the development and operations of software through tools, environments, and practices.