Planning Your Next Career Move
- Creating a personal development plan and establishing career priorities
- Auditing your skill set
- Ways to upskill and upskilling resources
- Switching to a new career path
A pathway to career success
Proper planning, thorough research and setting short, medium and long term career goals is key to achieving success in your field.
Beyond gaining qualifications, there are a wide range of other factors you should consider when planning the stages of your career.
Your career plan check list:
Apart from taking home a salary, what do you want to achieve from turning up to work?
- Which industries appeal to you?
- What would be your dream job?
- Is there a promotion you’re chasing?
- What do you dislike, and what would you like to do more of?
What is important to you?
- When it comes to work-life balance, what's important to you?
- What motivates you?
- What key things are you looking for in a job?
How to keep your career on track during and post COVID-19
Advice from the Robert Walters Malaysia Leadership Team
In this video, we address your top career concerns right now, and offer our expert advice on how to keep your career on track.
Our on demand webinar brings together the expert Robert Walters team to explore:
- Avoiding COVID-related CV 'blips'
- Future-proofing your employability
- Remapping your progression route
- Preparing for a new era of work
Future-proofing your employability
The power of upskilling
Experts at Robert Walters and our friends at Just Add
We encourage everyone to make full use of the pockets of time available during this period of social distancing to recharge themselves, refresh their career plans, and hone their craft for a better tomorrow. Even as we are forced to adapt to a new way of living and working, we can always take back control of our lives and careers by rediscovering and upskilling ourselves.
Download your guide to career rediscovery and how to upskill.