The Career Toolkit
Supporting your employees
Due to the challenging climate, businesses are faced with difficult decisions around their employee headcount as they undergo transition. An uncertain jobs market makes letting go of staff an even tougher choice when you're seeking to look out for the best interests of your workforce. But while you may not have the resource available to support employees leaving your organisation, our career toolkit is designed to help employees find their next role.
With more than 30 years’ experience in supporting the next career steps of professionals across the globe, the Robert Walters Career Toolkit is an online platform, channelling our leadership team's recruitment insight to support businesses and employees, both mentally and professionally, throughout
Sustain your people-focus during organisational change - request the full overview of our Career Toolkit from one of our expert consultants.
Features of the Robert Walters Career Toolkit
- Access to valuable career resources through templates, video tutorials, webinars, articles and e-guides
- LinkedIn resources for profiles optimisation
The online career toolkit provides employees with access to valuable resources including templates,webinars, e-guides and tutorials
Request more information
The Career Toolkit
All professionals subscribed to the career toolkit access e-guides, video tutorials, webinars and templates that encompass each element of the job transition.
Employees receive frequent communication from Robert Walters with support tools sent directly to their inbox.
- A CV that gets you noticed
- Planning your next career move
- Uncovering your next role
- The interview that sells your potential
- Leveraging LinkedIn and utilising your network
- Mastering online assessments
- Handling the employment offer
adviceand market intelligence
- Targeted job alerts & advanced job searches
To get started with the free Career Toolkit, send your request and one of our experts will be in touch with next steps.